We will be debuting at the Washington Post tomorrow — Wednesday, September 25. Soon thereafter, our current URL — themonkeycage.org — will redirect to their site. We will also be establishing an archive at themonkeycage.org with our previous posts and will circulate that URL as well.
To follow us at the Post, you can do one or more of these things:
- The new URL at the Post is here. By tomorrow there will be new content posted.
- Our new RSS feed is here.
- You can sign up for a daily email newsletter with our posts here. You need to create a free washingtonpost.com account first.
- You can follow us on Twitter here.
- You can follow us on Facebook here.
There is one casualty of the move, alas, and it is the orangutan pictured above. He was never the perfect fit for this blog — being an ape, not a monkey — but we will miss him nonetheless.