- Marc Lynch: Why Washington should stay far away from Egypt.
- Kindred Winecoff: Walmart Workers Can’t Be Paid Much More.
- Simon Jackman on the Australian election.
- Emily Fetsch: The Growth of Religious Progressives.
- Seth Masket on the “corruption” of American political parties.
- Richard Ned Lebow: “Most wars are not fought for reasons of security or material interests, but instead reflect a nation’s ‘spirit.’”
- Larry J. Sabato, Kyle Kondik and Geoffrey Skelley: 10 Classic Political Ads that Candidates Should (or Shouldn’t) Copy.
- Philippa Brant: Why does China still receive foreign aid?
Thanks, as always, to Bennett Butler for his help in compiling this list.