W.W. Norton has added additional videos, supplementing those I noted in my “first post”:https://themonkeycage.local/2010/08/political_scientists_on_youtub.html.
* Steve Ansolabehere (Harvard University) “discusses”:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=83B955D6EF74DC22 the role of interest groups in American politics and how money affects political outcomes.
* Ken Mayer (University of Wisconsin) “discusses”:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=628F4A17E7EC4664 Presidential power and the user of executive orders.
* Michael McCann (University of Washington) “discusses”:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=356B6DB6C1F6474A his and Gerald Rosenberg’s research on the Impact of litigation and courts on American politics.
* Larry Bartels (Princeton University) “discusses” social policy and its effect on income inequality.
* Navin Bapat (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill) “discusses” his and John Mueller’s research on terrorism its effect on foreign policy.
* Bill Bianco (Indiana University) and David Canon (University of Wisconsin) “discuss”:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AB16A5067097747C how political scientists do what they do–how they develop research questions and apply method in order to answer them.