So maybe we are going to intervene in Syria, and maybe not. Either way, these articles are right on point.
- Selling Intervention and War: The Presidency, the Media, and the American Public
- Military Interventions and the “Lessons of Iraq”
- Should I Stay or Should I Go Now? Partisanship, Approval, and the Duration of the Major Power Democratic Military Interventions
Michael T. Koch and Patricia Sullivan
- Elephants of a Feather? The Role of ‘Justice’ in Canadian and American Cold War Military Interventions
Michael J. Butler
- Humanitarian Military Intervention: Wars for the End of History?
Thanks to Cambridge University Press for ungating these articles for the next two months.